Questions about shipping?
- How to Get Shipping Estimates
- Add items to your cart.
- View cart then click “Change address” (under Shipping options.)
- Enter your shipping information.
- When shipping to a residential address, your shipping charges will adjust when you enter your full address during checkout.
- We bill exact shipping costs, no additional handling or packing fees for FedEx shipments unless pre-negotiated.
- Due to their size and weight, children’s boxes must be shipped using a carrier such as Fed-Ex or UPS (unless being picked up – see below).
- We offer free pick up at our Wonder Book warehouse or any of Wonder Book’s retail stores in Maryland. Contact Designer Services to arrange a pick up date and time.
When will my order arrive?
Once your order ships, you will receive an email confirmation including your tracking number.
Can I choose the titles going into (or left out of) my order?
We are not able to include or exclude specific titles. Please feel free to search our sister site at WonderBook.com for any individual titles that you may need.
I need books for a specific gender, different age range, or special subject, will you take special requests?
Unfortunately, we are not able to provide special requests for boxed children’s books due to limited availability of specific children’s books.
Do I tell you the age(s) of the child(ren) receiving the order?
Unfortunately, we are not able to provide custom age ranges due to limited availability of specific children’s books. Your best option would be to select one of our boxes narrowed by grade level to get the most age appropriate titles.
Is there a way for me to see my books before they ship?
No, our boxed children’s books are “grab bag” boxes. Every box is unique with an assortment of different children’s books.
When a boxed children’s books style is out of stock, is there a waiting list?
Unfortunately, we do not have a waiting list. Please check our site periodically to see when out of stock styles are back in stock.
Do you offer a discount for teachers?
No, our prices are already at cost, so we do not offer an additional discount for teachers.
Do you offer billing terms for schools?
No, all orders must be paid for before being shipped.
Can I return my order?
Returns are accepted when an error has been made on our part, i.e. you ordered K-2 and we sent YA. If there is ever a problem or concern regarding your order, please contact Designer Services, and we will be happy to try and resolve any issues. Refused packages are subject to a restocking fee with shipping costs being non-refundable both ways.
I have a question not answered here.
Contact Designer Services with any other questions or concerns. Due to high volume of orders, we will be unable to accept or reply to phone calls concerning boxed children’s books.